A 21-Day Online Practice Challenge
Clear unproductive thought patterns and establish a new positive, life-affirming mindset.
21-Day Abundance Challenge
It takes 21 days to install a new habit, 40 days for it to take hold, 100 days to master it, and 1,000 days for it to become second nature. The 21-Day Abundance Challenge is about installing a new, positive, life-affirming practice! The classes were recorded live so you can practice at any time that works for you. Commit, practice daily and watch the magic unfold!
Each session will include:
- “A Centering Thought for the Day”
- Asana Practice
- Guided Meditation
- “Closing Circle: Centering Intention for the Day”
As you embark on your journey, we offer this suggested class schedule to optimize your experience:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 60 minute practice
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 30 minute practice
- Sunday: Day of Rest and/or Practice on your own using the “Video Resource Library”. The Centering Thought for the Day, Asana Practice, Guided Meditation and Closing Circle Intention will be posted in your course content. You have unlimited access for 22 days.
The 21-day abundance challenge is an online course. Practice anywhere, anytime!
YES! I’m ready, sign me up! $210 includes unlimited online course access for 22 days.
To be notified of specialty classes and events open to the public, like One-Yoga’s Facebook page