Finding & Living Your Dharma
A Live/Online Course
Joyful Fulfillment of Your Life’s Purpose
Finding & Living Your Dharma (FLYD) is a spiritual life coaching course designed to help you discover, realize and bring forth your joyful life’s purpose. It helps you overcome engrained limiting beliefs and thought loops that prevent you from embracing your innate power. FLYD uses mindfulness, yoga and The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success to move through the chakras and clear away the residue. You will learn and practice unwavering desire, conceptualization and visualization. You will change your vibrational field with focus, total belief, gratitude and inspired action.
FLYD integrates life and business coaching with the spiritual principles and practices of yoga to uncover intrinsic gifts, talents and strengths. This information is then cultivated to develop a “Life/Business Plan” grounded in love and service.
Your Dharma Journey Includes:
- 8 Live/Online classes that lead you to a deeper understanding of yoga, mindfulness and the art of manifestation for both personal and professional development.
- 1 private one-on-one mentoring session with Susan Smith, Founder of One-Yoga, to help you fine tune your gifts and reap the benefits of positive energy.
There are no pre-requisites except an earnest desire to learn and grow; it is applicable to all who are on the journey home to ‘Self’.
Here’s What You Can Expect:
Discover Your Life’s Passionate Purpose!
When & Where:
Wednesdays, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Live and online with Susan from the comfort of your own space
January 11-March 1
Click here to enroll and reserve your space
Preparation for Class:
- Purchase the 3 required texts: Now, Discover Your Strengths, Marcus Buckingham and Donald Clifton, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra and The Great Work of Your Life, Stephen Cope
- Prior to the first day of class Read Chapters 1 – 3 in Now Discover Your Strengths and take the online profile quiz. Save the quiz results as a PDF document.
A Path to Earning Your 300/500-Hour Teacher Training Certification
FLYD is part of One-Yoga’s 300/500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training course (which requires the completion of 3 modules) and offers 100 CEUs. So if you have already completed your 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training certification, this is a great way to continue your learning and growth. The other two modules are: (1) “The Spiritual Path of Yoga”, an 8-day retreat training, and (2) “Yoga for Health, Wellness & Vibrant Living”, an 8-class course meeting once a month. These modules can be completed in any order over three years. The designation of 500-RYT (Register Yoga Teacher) is based on certification standards defined by Yoga Alliance. It ensures depth of curriculum, qualified teaching and a consistent approach to teaching methodology and material learned from a qualified RYS (Registered Yoga School).
The designation 500-RYT is a combination of the following:
- Successful completion of a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training from a qualified RYS
- Successful completion of a 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training from a qualified RYS
- 100 hours of teaching experience