The Path to Joy
200-Hour In-Person Yoga Teacher Training
Live Present to Find Peace & Purpose
Embark on the Path to Joy
The Path to Joy is a 200-hour yoga teacher training certification program that teaches you how to live present in each moment and find peace and purpose. It is a journey to learning how to live yoga every day, to experiential practices that clear and cleanse the physical, mental and spiritual bodies; and it is a course that gives you all the tools you need to live your best life!
The Path to Joy is offered in-person and live/online in small group settings. It is a yoga course that offers inner soul guidance on its path through life. The online training offers the same curriculum and personal guidance as our in-person classes.
This unique, comprehensive course includes:
- Your choice of a location and class format that works for you. There are multiple class options and locations that meet in-person weekly, bi-weekly or monthly as weekend immersions.
- “The Journey Within” kickoff day retreat: Choose to join us in-person or online. Details will be provided upon registration.
- 26 sessions that meet in-person weekly or bi-weekly
- Online access to 26-weeks of meditations, intentions and a robust resource library
- Asana, pranayama, meditation, lecture, discussion, sharing, experiential learning, practicum, assisting and practices for living yoga in each class
- Personal guidance and spiritual coaching
- Plus an online resource library with 26 weekly meditations, 26 weekly intentions and video practices and documents to reinforce and support your learning.
- Fire ceremony graduation celebration
- Yoga Alliance Certification upon completion of the course
Deepen your practice. Take the first step towards your teaching certification. Start living your best life. Simply choose the class that works best for you!
Discover & Grow…
Curious about the Yoga Teacher Training? We offer free online yoga classes followed by a YTT information session to answer all of your questions. Please follow One-Yoga on Facebook or click here for upcoming events.
200-Hour YTT Program: The Path to Joy
What You Will Learn…
- The Yoga Model of Healing
- The Practice Container
- The first three steps on the ladder of yoga
- The five basic practice components
- The seven primary chakras
- The 10 observances and mindfulness practices for living yoga
- What samskaras are and how they create thought loops and habit patterns
- How to use all the tools of yoga to cleanse and clear the mind, body and spirit
- Sifting and sorting through facts, thoughts and feelings
- How to create your own home practice that fits your needs and schedule
- The basics of functional anatomy
- Pose alignment, modifications and contraindications
- The basics of Ayurveda and daily self-care
All of this and so much more…!
Live the teachings and Experience Your Best Self!
When & Where:
6 In-Person Class Options:
Mondays 9:30 am – 2:30 pm @ Satori Yoga, Rising Sun, MD (26 classes) Class Schedule
Tuesdays 5:30 – 10:30 pm @ Peace Dog Yoga, Wilmington, DE (26 classes) Class Schedule
Wednesdays 9:00 am – 2:00 pm @ Shavasana hOMe, Kennett Square, PA (26 classes) Class Schedule
Thursdays 5:30 – 10:30 pm @ House of Yoga, Newark, DE (26 classes) Class Schedule
Saturdays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm @ Tula Yoga, Dover, DE (13 classes) Class Schedule
Weekend Immersions 5:00 – 9:00 pm Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Saturday and 8:30 am – 2:20 pm Sunday @ WhYoga, Milford, DE (6 sessions + 1 Saturday) Class Schedule
There are no prerequisites for this course. No experience is necessary. The only requirement is an open mind and commitment to practice. This practice is taught for all levels. We meet you where you are. To enroll, all you need to do is:
- Choose the class time and location that best meets your scheduling needs
- Complete the client information form after check-out.
- $3,250: Standard Tuition
- Pay in full $3,250
- Convenient Payment Plan: Pay just $450 down and $350 a month for 8 months
- Scroll to the bottom of this page for registration links
- Due to the nature of this work, class size is limited and will be filled on first-come basis. Please enroll now to reserve your space in this tremendous course.
- Should you enroll in a class and your schedule changes, you are able to switch classes. And should you have to miss a class due to unforeseen circumstances, make-up classes are available.
- The classes follow the school calendar so national holidays are recognized as time off